We are looking for a QA Analyst in our New York Office. Do you love to uncover issues? Do you believe that when it comes to quality, whether it's application functionality, performance, or data, the buck stops with you? Do you believe that quality is a feature that needs to be baked into every aspect of software development? Then you're the perfect person to help our quality effortsfor one of the industry leaders in advertising implementation.
You have 3+ years of manual testing in both web and mobile (preferably within an interactive advertising or marketing agency environment). You know how to implement and execute tests and other QA measures that lead to error-free deliverables. You're comfortable reviewing HTML and inline CSS code, and also familiar with User Experience Testing, and Design QA and create detailed bug tickets.
* Analyze client specifications from Art files, Functional Requirements Documents, Link Matrixes, Content Manuscripts, and Wireframes and validate these requirements against digital assets.
* Manage testing feedback, lead defect prioritization, track issues status, and communicate regularly with discipline leads to ensure proper resolution in a timely fashion
* Write clear, articulate test plans and file detailed bug tickets
* Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance,vdiagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
* Confirming quality of all digital elements - you'll be on top of ensuring that creative units, placements, click-over URLs and click commands are correct and correspond to the requirements sheet prior to launch, and you'll be cross-checking that all data has been inputted into third-party systems correctly
* Interest in digging into user reports to assess and prioritize post-launch technical issues
* Solid awareness of cross-browser issues and Cross-device compatibility (iOS/Android, Windows/Mac)
* Understand back-end service testing and service monitoring using multiple methods (web service inspection tools, browser inspection tools, application server logs, etc.)
* Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
* 3+ years experience performing Quality Assurance at an advertising agency or similar BA, BS, MS or equivalent experience
* JIRA or equivalent bug tracking software
* Must be competent with all major Internet browsers, able to use both PC and Mac, understand browser testing plug-ins, familiar with tablet devices (Android, iPad) and smartphones
* Understand cutting-edge technologies, including but not limited to one or more of the following: front-end applications (web, mobile web, native mobile), responsive design, or n-tier architectures
* Experience in web, mobile web, and/or native mobile applications for one or more of the following categories: CMS-driven, high-traffic consumer, or Pharma
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, SKETCH, & Photoshop
You Get Extra Bonus Points For:
* Prior Development Experience a BIG plus
* Experience with Selenium WebDriver
* Understanding of Continuous Integration