It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for working with Software Engineering and Product Management to gather all necessary documentation to define and manage test plans, understand product requirements, create and execute test cases. Role empowered to make decisions and take on challenges in Agile type of development from the start.
Will collaborate with other expert developers on analysis, design and implementation of full end-to-end functionality in a close group setting. Needs to be highly motivated and be willing to work in a fluid and creative development structure.
At Brighter we are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable working in fast-paced environments.
* Understanding of QA, testing and software development methodologies and familiar with industry standards and best practices
* Strong knowledge of SQL (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or SQLServer)
* Experience with Linux/Unix
* Ability to Execute test cases/scripts as well as report test statuses
* Experience working as part of an Agile team (Scrum, Kanban or related)
* Experience in A/B, Multi-Variant and Usability testing
* Experience using JIRA or other bug tracking tools
* Mobile/tablet and cross browser (web( testing experience
* PaaS/SaaS/Cloud Infrastructure experience (such as AWS)
* Experience with HTTP servers (e.g. Apache HTTP, NGINX)
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna is a health insurance and services company.