PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively lead the practise by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
* Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
* Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
* Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
* Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Responsibility for management of engagement financials
* Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
The AI Lab focuses on implementing solutions that impact efficiency and effectiveness of our clients' functions. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery are key areas to drive value and continue to be recognized as the leading professional services firm. AI Labs is focused on identifying and prioritizing emerging technologies and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Analytics, Computer Engineering, Computer and Information Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Statistics
PMI Certified, Agile Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner
Demonstrates thought leader level abilities and/or a proven record of success in product management including the following areas:
* Collaborating with constituents to generate proposals and help manage deployment of offshore-based resources to deliver engagements;
* Managing and coaching small multidisciplinary product teams and collaborating with designers, business users and developers to innovate and drive product development;
* Prioritizing new features/development and establishing execution is completed;
* Demonstrating effective collaboration with teams spanning multiple geographies to develop and deliver analytic applications;
* Applying data and analytics to solve questions of business strategy for clients. Be able to create competitive analyses for potential products, drive appropriate segmentation approaches and develop preliminary business cases - refining them all as emergent information arises;
* Communicating passionately and articulately - creating storyboards/presentations, demoing the platform, and being comfortable communicating with all of our stakeholders, partners, consultants, and clients;
* Drafting communications and training related to the product releases;
* Demonstrating flexibility and willingness to travel, as assignments require, and having a flexible mindset and comfort with multi-tasking and quickly shifting priorities;
* Having a track record of delivery within a number of large scale projects, demonstrating ownership of architecture solutions and managing change;
* Understanding of Cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP and Azure;
* Understanding of relational databases and writing SQL queries;
* Having big data machine learning toolkits such as SparkML, messaging systems (Kafka) and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB);
* Understanding of not only how to develop data science analytic models but how to operationalize these models so they can run in an automated context;
* Understanding of machine learning algorithms, such as k-NN, GBM, Neural Networks Naive Bayes, SVM, and Decision Forests;
* Understanding of NoSQL (Graph, Document, Columnar) database models, XML, relational and other database models and associated SQL;
* Understanding of ETL tools and techniques, such as tools like Talend, Mapforce, how to map transformation and flow of data from a source to a target system;
* Demonstrating ability to define the problem and the product vision (this should complement and enable the platform vision);
* Working with the sector to understand the distribution strategy and channels;
* Supporting the creation of sales materials and product marketing initiatives/Developing a training strategy/plan and materials and have a group of people trained on the product;
* Participating in managing the leadership/sponsors and your stakeholders along with the Platform Lead;
* Participating in managing the ROI of the platform along with the Platform Lead;
* Collaborating with the UX team to build mockups and visual designs;
* Defining the product roadmap/backlog with enough clarity/detail/transparency to begin development;
* Defining the releases and clearly communicate the scope and goal of a release; and,
* Optimizing the value of what the development team works on by ordering the backlog; make the tough tradeoff decisions after talking to stakeholders.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.