PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
The AI Lab focuses on implementing solutions that impact efficiency and effectiveness of our clients' functions. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery are key areas to drive value and continue to be recognized as the leading professional services firm. AI Labs is focused on identifying and prioritizing emerging technologies and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering & Accounting, Management Information Systems, Mathematics
Scrum Master, Project Management Professional, CSPO
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in project and operations management including the following areas:
* Building strong relationships and work across stakeholders, using influence and effective communication to manage goals and escalate risks / issues as appropriate;
* Applying business communications writing and editing, including the drafting of communications, social media updates, talking points and presentations consistent with a global marketing brand strategy and standards;
* Participating in all leadership meetings, working with leadership to execute against strategic agendas;
* Preparing reports, presentations, and communications at the project and executive leadership levels (i.e., Sprint, QA, Pipeline reporting);
* Identifying areas of improvement and change management, and suggesting innovative ways to address them;
* Being highly organized and structured, but also able to innovate processes / operations and produce results in the emergent structure of a growing team;
* Working in a fluid environment with shifting priorities and rapid change;
* Performing well with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines;
* Adapting to frequent changes in order to manage project scope effectively;
* Onboarding of new hires, supports assimilation of new hires and interns to the team/practice, and reviewing initial team assignments;
* Applying data and analytics to solve questions of business strategy for clients;
* Creating competitive analyses for potential products, drive appropriate segmentation approaches and develop preliminary business cases, refining them all as emergent information arises;
* Influencing those who do not report directly to you and/or those who you report to with your knowledge of industry leading practices and ability to drive to consensus;
* Understanding personal and team roles;
* Seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback proactively;
* Contributing to a positive work environment by building solid relationships with team members;
* Having an active interest and hunger for learning in new business models and their potential impact to the firm; and,
* Possessing keen attention to detail specifically as it relates to quality checking work.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member with the following:
* Operating successfully in a virtual office and global environment while remaining flexible to changing demands;
* Using strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills to manage stakeholders expectations and accountability;
* Contributing to the development of new intellectual capital through the creation and updating of standard operating procedures and policies to be leveraged by team;
* Collaborating with Lines of Service and Internal Firm Service resources to identify trends/concern points and make appropriate recommendations to resolve;
* Executing tasks to report on relevant metrics and analyses;
* Contributing to a positive work environment by building solid relationships with team members; and,
* Leveraging Aha, Excel, PowerPoint, and Jira.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.