PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
The AI Lab focuses on implementing solutions that impact efficiency and effectiveness of our clients' functions. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery are key areas to drive value and continue to be recognized as the leading professional services firm. AI Labs is focused on identifying and prioritizing emerging technologies and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Mathematics
Demonstrates through knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Web application development using a modern library of framework such as: React, Angular, Ember, Knockout or Vue;
* Experience using CSS and preferably precompilers such as Sass or Less ECMAScript 6+;
* Web application development with application frameworks such as Play or Spring and REST API; and,
* Experience using and configuring web development tools such as webpack, gulp, grunt, npm, babel.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Developing code using object oriented design, implementation and maturation to take advantage of the language feature sets, and must have experience working with Agile Methodologies;
* Refining requirements, self identifying solutions and communicating to the team;
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.