Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
As Enterprise Key Management Security Engineer, you will be part of an Enterprise-wide Information Security Engineering team responsible for supporting Public Key Infrastructure Service. The selected candidate be responsible for planning, implementation and support of the Enterprise Key Management Security System (EKMS) Platform.
This candidate will be responsible for design, deployment, configuration and maintenance of Public Key Infrastructure in a global environment. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, detail-oriented team player who enjoys working against aggressive delivery goals in a fast-paced, dynamic and technically complex environment. The candidate will also enjoy building and maintaining cross-organization relationships, drive process simplification and end-user satisfaction.
* This role provides technical expertise with implementing and maintaining Public Key Infrastructure (PKI and Certificate Authority infrastructure
* Resource will be working directly with all Enterprise Applications and users for all PKI related support
* Establishes security best practices/ upgrades and responsible for overall health of PKI Infrastructure
* Protecting the organization's information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction
* Duties include managing and enforcing security strategies and policies within established guidelines
* Ability to support Incident Response (gathering evidence from logs, etc.)
* Have a good understanding of cryptography-based protocols including external communications, data storage, authentication and data transfer
* Strong scripting experience
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and 5+ years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments
* Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across all existing computer platforms
* 3 - 5+ years' experience in PKI concepts and security properties
* 3+ years' Windows Operating System Knowledge
* Any Windows related certifications are preferred
* Strong scripting experience requirement (VB/ Java Scripting or PowerShell) a plus
* Experience of different Windows/ UNIX platforms in large heterogeneous environment
* Working knowledge of Microsoft's Active Directory infrastructure able to gather information requested
Allstate is a company operating as a personal lines property and casualty insurer.