We're a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Are you passionate about IT and Audio Visual? As a Digital Services Specialist, you will assist multiple teams in determining client's computer needs, including hardware and software requirements, presentation services, digital signage, and other IT assistance as needed. You will provide on-site setup, configuration, and support for equipment and assist in the maintenance of rental equipment inventory. Strong organizational skills, customer service, excellent communication, and availability to travel will be critical to succeed in this role. This position can be located anywhere in the United States and will travel across the country assisting events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Plan and produce Digital events involving setting up servers and networking, Digital Signs, Overflow on Demand, Presentation Management, audience engagement, and virtual/augmented reality.
* Works with Exhibit Programs and Account Executives to determine customer computer needs
* Interacts with customers as necessary to qualify and clarify computer and networking needs for show management and exhibit installations
* Confers and coordinates with Freeman sales personnel to ensure customer receives appropriate technical consultation in the proposal and production phases of sales projects
* Maintains inventoried computer equipment with both software and hardware upgrades as needed and approved
* Responsible for working with Inventory Control to book, configure and stage the equipment, when assigned as the lead IT Specialist
* Works with Digital Services Operations Manager in the ongoing evaluation of the development of Digital Services
* Installs and configures personal computers including Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
* Pre-plan, produce, and complete shows that require computer rentals including supervising the equipment installs and labor.
* Installs, configures, and supports printers, plotters, scanners, internal/external drives, network interface cards, switches, routers, sound cards, video cards, mouse, keyboard, RAM memory, CPUs, and other internal/external devices.
* Must be able to setup IP addresses and navigate the internet easily and utilize search engines.
* Must have strong customer service skills.
* Cross-trains in the other areas of Freeman such as audio and video in order to provide assistance when necessary.
* Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of the Freeman management
* Two (2+) plus years of related experience.
* Proven customer service and communication skills.
* Must maintain a valid state driver's license
* High School Diploma or GED
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.