Raytheon IIS is seeking a BOE Lead. Within the Proposal Excellence (PX) team, this manager will have the following roles and responsibilities.
* Analyze RFPs to identify and assess BOE requirements
* Plan the BOE effort (e.g., schedule, resource requirements, and reviews).
* Develop the BOE template as required by RFPs.
* Identify the specific BOEs to be developed
* Map the RFP (SOW/PWS, CLINS, and CDRLs) to the BOEs.
* Recommend estimating methods and historical reference programs for BOEs.
* Work with stakeholders to identify Certified BOE Developers and Approvers.
* Provide just-in-time BOE training.
* Gather and report metrics to track the quality and efficiency of our BOEs.
* Ensure the effective use of automated tools and best practices.
* Provide feedback, direction, and coaching to BOE Developers.
* Monitor BOE approval status.
* Interact with Suppliers and Subcontractors to ensure that their BOE inputs meet standards for timeliness, quality, and consistency.
* Verify that BOEs align with pricing results.
* Ensure effective review of BOEs at color teams.
* Lead BOE Lessons Learned efforts after proposal submittal
* Support Overall BOE Initiative Program Administration/Projects
Required Skills or Experience:
* 10 years relevant experience in Business Development, Finance/Pricing, Engineering, Program Management, etc.
* 3 years of proposal experience (proposal manager, volume lead, author)
* Experience in leading and supervising teams
* Experience developing, reviewing, and/or leading BOEs
* Ability to become certified as a BOE Developer and BOE Lead in Raytheon IIS
* Eligibility for TS/SCI clearance
* Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
* Willingness to travel extensively within the U.S.
* Willingness to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays when needed to meet proposal schedule demands
Desired Skills or Experience:
* Existing DoD or Intelligence Community clearances, TS/SCI preferred
* Proposal management certification (CP.APMP, company internal certification)
* Program and/or proposal experience covering a variety of federal agencies
* Will require access to EX/IM controlled technical information
Work location can be either, Richardson, TX, Aurora, CO or Dulles, VA
This position requires a U.S. Person
125072BR 125072 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
CO - Aurora
TX - Richardson
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.