* Willing to relocate
Provides field consultation for Wiremen, Technicians and Installers in assuring that Tech Electronics' standards of quality are maintained during the system installation. Ensures that Tech Electronics' systems are installed per plans and specifications and/or Tech Electronics Scope of Work definition and per local and national codes. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting the System Engineer (Designer) with the system design, performing installation startup, periodic review of site progress, programming of systems at project site, checkout and testing of installed system, and other tasks assigned by the Project Manager.
* Responsible for overseeing the entire installation/service process of Tech Electronics systems at the project site; ensures that the system installation meets the needs of the customer.
* Maintains communications with the Project Manager throughout the project regarding project site activity.
* Maintains a detailed understanding of all local and national codes applicable to Tech Electronics' system installations and ensures system installations adhere to applicable codes.
* Maintains, accurately completes and promptly turns in all paperwork associated with the project/service to the appropriate department.
* Continuously in contact with other team members related to the specific project(s).
* Maintains stock of company vehicles as specified by the Department Supervisor to effectively support the position.
* Oversees all work performed by Subcontractors at project site.
* Understands and adheres to the installation and safety standards.
* Responsible for suggesting methods to improve operations, processes, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
* Obtains and maintains manufacturer and industry certifications.
* Maintains a favorable working relationship with all employees and managers to promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment to facilitate positive employee morale, productivity, and continued improvement.
* Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
* Responsible for participating in the After-Hours Service rotation.
* Associate's degree in Computer Networking or Electronics, or equivalent Industry work experience.
* Knowledge of electronics, electrical construction, power and hand tools and multimeter.
* Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
* Three or more years working in the electronics field where AC/DC theory is used on a daily basis and/or working as an Installer, Inspector, or Technician.
* Experience in field servicing and troubleshooting computer networks is required.
* Experience in Alarm Detection, Security (CCTV, Access Control), Telecommunications.
* Detailed working knowledge of NFPA, National Electric Code, International Code Council (IFC/IBC/IMC), and local AHJ requirements.
* Valid state Driver's License
* Must maintain Automobile Liability Insurance with minimum limits of:
* $100,000 each person
* $300,000 each accident
* $100,000 property damage
* Employee is required to travel to and from Customer sites.