ASRC Federal InuTeq's focus is on technical and complex, mission-oriented services with contracts supporting federal government agencies. Our team of scientists and professional management personnel allows us to bring real-world experience to meet the growing demand for solutions to some of the most complex problems in IT management, aviation, and Earth and space sciences. We are seeking a Project Support Specialist Mid - Sr Level (on-call) to support a NASA contract in Greenbelt, MD.
Summary: : Provides "on call" mid to senior-level support to PAAC General Business tasks in one or more of the following areas: Project Support including travel, technical writing/editing, desktop publishing, purchase requests, arranging/scheduling meetings, logistics. Also maintains detailed knowledge of required compliance documentation including project-specific and GSFC documentation standards.
* Outlook calendar management (for multiple customers/events)
* Preparation of travel requests, prepare and track travel documents and expense reports
* Review/track official correspondence
* Develop reports, summaries, special event notices
* Prepare correspondence, charts for presentations
* Answer telephones; accurately take and deliver messages
* Schedule meetings
* Track Action Items and compile meeting minutes
* Electronic filing
* Event Planning for special events
* Arrange meeting logistics, including agenda, attendees, reserving conference rooms and/or call-in numbers, travel information; set up weekly telecoms
* Order and organize office supplies
* Prepare and track travel documents and expense reports
* Coordinate training as required
* Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
* Experience with travel processes for customers a plus
* Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with accuracy.
* Extremely detail oriented.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with sensitive information.
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; ability to interact with all levels of professionals.
* Internal drive and motivation to learn and perform with a high level of productivity.
* Strong capability to learn new software tools and systems quickly and independently.
* Must be able to meet the demands of a fast-paced dynamic office environment.
* Take independent initiative as delegated and appropriate.
* Individual must meet government NAC and citizenship/permanent residency requirements for access to NASA GSFC. Extensive background investigation will be performed as a requirement of the job.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. A minimum of 5 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.