Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Project Manager owns, manages and monitors projects from initiation through delivery, ensures that projects are completed according to plan, remain on schedule and stay within budget. This person will serve as liaison between the company's internal account team and client to help ensure that all client goals, targets and requirements are met.
The Project Manager will be expected to perform the following functions across multiple clients:
* Define and set expectations of service delivery of all Opus Health programs and ensure client needs are met.
* Collaborate with the internal account team to provide insight into program performance.
* Identify and introduce program improvement opportunities to the internal account team that best match the needs of the client's goals.
* Work closely with internal Opus Health cross-functional teams to ensure successful and timely program implementation.
* Utilize available reporting tools to create and review reports in an effort to monitor and report program performance as well as analyze trends
To be considered for this role, one should be able to demonstrate the ability to:
* Work in a fast paced environment
* Multi-task across assignments for multiple clients
* Keep detailed and organized documentation
* Take ownership and be accountable for assigned projects
* Effectively communicate and collaborate with the internal account team
* Guide cross-functional project teams and provide ongoing operational supervision to client programs.
Knowledge of the pharmaceutical landscape and copay or patient assistance programs is preferrable.
* Project implementation and maintenance including creating and managing timelines in accordance with the client contracts and business requirements document.
* Coordinate and client training on the use of web based products and reporting tools.
* Define and update status reports as appropriate to meet changing business needs and technical requirements.
* Coordinate and lead client status meetings and internal status meetings on a regular basis.
* Develop project plan including timeline, strategies, scheduling, and risk analysis.
* Coordinate various program deliverables with all functional groups (internal, external), ie. Brand personnel, third party agencies and technology partners to ensure a smooth delivery of the product(s).
* Manage projects from inception through the end of project life cycle while optimizing project timelines, financials and client expectations.
* Proactively escalate risks and own resolution for any operational issues impacting project schedules.
* Ensure all documentation related to project delivery is maintained in appropriate systems.
* Assist in the creation of Customer Requirement Documents, project documentation and work instructions.
* Ability to interpret results, ranging from simple data review to data trending/mining. Works directly with clients and technical and operational leaders to identify program requirements.
* Responsible for program forecasting and providing details to finance for monthly billing
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1052925
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
* Project Jobs
* IT Project Manager Jobs
* Jobs in Newark, New Jersey
* Project Jobs Newark, New Jersey