Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life's work.
Project Specialist II
About the role:
The Project Specialist role is responsible for supporting the profitable and sustainable growth of Boston Scientific by providing support to multiple key projects and continuous improvement initiatives. You will interact with various BSC groups (Quality, Production, Manufacturing, Supply Chain etc) strategic and operational planning, process improvement and development of new programs.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Prepare project plans, schedules and budgets using project management tools
* Monitor project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans
* Development of process flows, timelines, tracking to goals assigned.
* Lead/support team members to meet timely execution to tasks assigned
* Prepare presentations and communicate to various levels of organization
* Communicate project status by preparing standard status reports, and participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings
* Participate in external project management organizations, conferences and seminars to keep current with industry best practices
What we're looking for in you:
* Bachelor's degree
* 2+ year of experience working with teams, leading teams.
* Experience with tracking/reporting of projects utilizing Visio, PowerPoint - Microsoft tools
* Exposure working in a fast paced and changing environment
* Ability to pay attention to detail and multi-tasking
* Strong communication skills (written and oral)
* Collaborates well across functional groups while adhering to tight deadlines
* Project member experience, tracking, strong communication skills.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 446981
About Boston Scientific
Boston Scientific provides medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.