Req #: 221279
Location: Alexandria, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
CACI International Inc. has an immediate opening for a Project Scheduler located in Alexandria, VA.
* The Candidate will provide on-site Program Management Support to the Government Lead (GS-15) of Deputy CIO Information Enterprise (IE) of Joint Information Environment (JIE) Planning & Coordination Cell (PCC).
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Responsible for supporting the Integrated Master Schedule for the DoD CIO Client, used as the primary tracking tool to identify critical path and milestone events. The Project Scheduler will update, maintain, and ensure the accuracy of the Work Breakdown Structure and the Master Schedule, be assertive and facilitate weekly IMS meetings, provide analysis and reporting, and coordinate with Stakeholders within the Department of Defense, Military Services, Combatant Commands, and Agencies. Candidate will work at the DoD CIO Client site and telework at the discretion of Client approval. The formal meetings are located in Mark Center, Pentagon, and Joint Staff Offices.
* Meetings: DoD CIO JIE Stand Up Daily Call, Action Item Review Meeting, JIE Executive Committee (Principals) Meetings, JIE EXCOM Pre-Brief Meetings, JIE EXCOM Hot Washes, JIE PCC Special Sessions, JIE PCC IMS Status Sessions, JRSS MPLS Meetings
* Additional meetings:
* DoD CIO Townhall, Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) Special Advisory Group (SAG) Meetings, JRSS Council of Colonels (CoC), JRSS Operations Board (JOB), JRSS Cyber Analytic OPT
* Meeting with Military Service Representatives (OPNAV N2N6, SECNAV, Marine Corps HQ C4, HQDA CIO G-6, SAF A6) and DCIM Representatives
* Enterprise Tasks and Functions Working Group (WG), IPv6 Working Group, Data Center Working Group, JRSS IMS Working Group, and JIE Integration Meeting
* Add/change/delete tasks in the Integrated Master Schedule WBS - Governance Policy, IdAM policy, Enterprise Architecture Design and Implementation, and Military Services transitional nodes and installation tabs
* Facilitate weekly JIE IMS Status Sessions with DoD CIO, Military Services, Combatant Commands, and Joint Staff personnel
* Update the JIE IMS WBS document and JIE Action Item Review document
* Facilitate bi-weekly JRSS MPLS Status Sessions with DoD CIO and DISA personnel
* Email JRSS and MPLS Project Managers requesting router and site migration for CONUS and OCONUS site installations
* Evaluate/Analysis the JRSS Regional Site Activation supporting Migrations, the migration dates for CONUS/OCONUS stacks, and funding for CONUS/OCONUS Stack failover status
* Evaluate/Analysis the JRSS Stack Activation and Migration document; report the status of number of DSS Sites migrated and number of Non-DSS Sites migrated by Service and by Region
* Read/analysis JIE Governance documents; JIE Implementation Plans Guidance and Memo, JIE Executive Order Modification, JIE Site Normalized Memo, JIE Site Naming Convention and JIE Transition of IPN Capabilities
* Schedule meetings with Military Services to discuss JIE implementation plans guidance, what is status of end state node type/designation for each military site installation (IPN, CEDC, ISN, and GSUs)
* Disseminate Military Services Data Centers with Calculations from DCIM Tool;
* Transfer Data Center Name, End State Status (Closed, IPN, SPPN), Closure Status, and Closure Year/Quarter, installation gateway, and JRSS site migration dates onto the IMS.
Qualifications, Education, and Clearance:
* Must have Active Top Secret clearance - SCI Eligible
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Technology. Minimum of 5 years of experience.
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project
* Experience with Video Teleconference Center (VTC), Defense Collaboration Service (DCS), and Data Center Inventory Management (DCIM) Tool
* Experience manipulating a large integrated master schedule
* Excellent writing and communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with Senior-level DoD Stakeholders, Military Services (Colonels), and Contractors.
* Ability to be assertive, organized, and facilitate Integrated Master Schedule meetings
* Ability to work effectively with internal/external Stakeholders and Military Services with different personality types
* Ability to comply with SCIF security regulations - turn off cell phones, no courier cards, no personal laptops.
* Ability to work independently and/or with JIE PCC Team at client site
* Ability to have meeting minute skills, organizational skills, and be attentive to adapt
* These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Knowledge of the Joint Information Environment (JIE) Information Enterprise
* Knowledge of Enterprise Capabilities - Data Centers Optimization and Consolidation;
* Knowledge of Network Modernization - Network Operations, Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) routing technique in telecom networks, Enterprise Operations, Airborne ISR Transport; and Data Architecture/Governance
* Experience working with the Military Services
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
* What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.