Project Scheduler 4
Req #: 221268
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Public Trust
CACI is looking to hire multiple Project Schedulers to join our growing VA FMBT Team. We are looking for individuals with experience in program planning, scheduling, or EVM activities. Applicants must have 11-15 years of experience coordinating with program manager, project managers, or program operations personnel to gather information and generate a comprehensive program plan or schedule or program control artifacts. Must be able to work at our Ballston location. Due to contract requirements, US citizenship is required.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Create Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) based on Contract Work Breakdown Structure.
* Advise Project Control and Implementation Team in detailed project planning and scope development for Momentum Financials project.
* Develop achievable master schedule critical path for project, program, and contractual milestones.
* Prepare project and program status reports based on current and forecast schedules.
* Ensure contract IMS is properly updated and current.
* Integrate subcontractors into the IMS; conduct weekly IMS reviews with program team including subcontractors.
* Process monthly project accounting and schedule performance data for EVMS reporting.
* As requested, prepare trend analysis to identify problem areas and submit recommendations for corrective actions.
* Prepare cost control, performance measurement reports, cost and schedule variance analysis reports, forecasts, and studies.
* Perform project management functions including analyzing requirements, evaluating earned value management (EVM) performance, establishing and maintaining project schedule policies, and projecting out-year requirements.
* Actively monitor contract performance metrics to validate the presence of management value by providing independent assessments of performance issues to upper management based on EVM metrics analysis.
* Detail-oriented. Good analytical skills. Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems.
* Self-starter. Quick to learn and put new skills to use.
* Experience with federal financial management and systems.
* Ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities while meeting deadlines. Flexibility to put in hours needed to meet tight deadlines.
* Sound knowledge of schedule systems, principles and practices required.
* Must be able to build and maintain accurate and up-to-date complex Government Contract schedules working with multiple calendars.
* Experience managing multiple projects and pulling together multiple schedules into a master schedule and/or interfacing with other teams managing different schedules.
* Experience with re-sequencing of the IMS based upon Government Option Period.
* Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
* Bachelor's degree with 11-15 years related experience.
* Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
* US citizenship is required.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.