FAA MSP Program Manager
A Senior Project Manager (PM) is a senior-level PM who will plan and manage projects from initiation through delivery to closure by directing and providing support, direction, functional or technical expertise and influencing stakeholders. This role will be focused on the delivery of services under the FAA Multi-Service Protocol (MSP) contract of which Juniper is the prime contract holder. The PM will be capable of managing not only the scope of the MSP contract but will need to coordinate with our subcontractor, Verizon, for much of the coordination of all deliverables. The PM will work closely with the FAA Account Manager as well as Consulting Engineer in the implementation of these deliverables. This is a billable role responsible for the success of projects engaged.
* Lead and manage the overall delivery performance and success of projects from concept/definition, project scope, scheduling, planning, execution, and delivery.
* Ensure projects are aligned with business requirements and are coordinated with key stakeholders including Customers, Sales and Marketing, Engineering, and Support.
* Develop and ensure repeatable and scalable processes and tools are used/complied in delivery.
* Achieve project customer satisfaction goals
* Driving delivery and execution within statement of work (SOW) parameters.
* Reporting Project Status to Customers and Juniper Leadership teams
* Managing change requests based upon SOW definition
* Manage, negotiate, influence, and communicate with Customers and leverage Juniper's key resources to achieve project success.
* Set up and manage all required Project Management and Delivery tracking tools including Project tracking with Project ID, Timesheet tracking, Expense tracking, etc.
* Own all project exception, escalations, and conflict resolutions.
* Empowered to approve project expenditures and be accountable to manage the project to be in/under budget.
* Strong ability to lead, influence, and drive virtual teams to achieve common goals.
* Managed/delivered large scale solutions projects to Service Provider and/or Enterprise customers.
* Familiar with Industry Standard Project Management Methodologies, Timesheet Management, and Expense tracking tools.
* Strong negotiation, influencing skills, and drive to succeed.
* Ability to build executive-level partnerships and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, individual contributors and customers.
* Superior planning, organizational, communication, change management, and cultural awareness skills, including financial and global business acumen.
* An excellent understanding of the industry, the customer's business issues, and the most appropriate solution architecture to meet their business goals.
* Resource Demand Planning and Allocations of Resources, including delivery partner resources.
* Strong communication and listening skills to enable transformational change in a positive work environment internally while maintaining strong partnerships with the diverse customer base.
* Proficient using MS Office online and software: Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email.
* PMP certification desired.
* MBA is a plus.
* Background and experience with product development life cycle, customer networks, IP core, Security, Switching, and IP Edge routing is valuable.
* Technical background and domain expertise in Networking, Data Center/Cloud, Security, and Automation is important with basic capabilities and experience in managing networking projects.
* Travel up to 50%.
* Must have 8+ years of experience in managing, delivering technical projects.