Montefiore Medical Center has redefined healthcare. Through our multidisciplinary approach, we are able to provide access to a wide variety of medical specialties for a full range of clinical services, ensuring seamless, coordinated care for our patients. This unique team approach infuses camaraderie among physicians, nurses and other specialty care providers. Our EMR platform, Epic, supports our collaborative, team-oriented environment, which has contributed to our becoming one of the nation's premier healthcare systems. Our elite Epic team takes pride in having completed our initial Epic implementation fully half a year ahead of schedule.
We are excited to announce that we are implementing Epic EHR for clinical and patient financial activity as well as consolidating ancillary core systems at White Plains Hospital (WPH), Nyack Hospital and Burke Rehabilitation. This project supports Montefiore Health System's strategic initiative to more closely integrate members and provide more advanced and better-coordinated care to patients in the region.
As part of this expansion, we are seeking a Project Manager.
* Develop and maintain the project work plan based on information from Product Managers
* Coordinate the deliverable and project-specific activities performed by cross-functional project teams
* Work to control change, adjust the budget, timeline, and project scope to accommodate approved changes
* Identify and escalate project risks and issues
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all key internal stakeholders including Customer Executives, Product Managers and Resource Managers
* Coordinate the provision of implementation strategies and detailed estimates.
* Experience managing all phases of multifaceted IT projects including planning, cost management, resource management, communications, and quality measurement
* Demonstrated formal project management methodology experience
* Proficiency with project management planning tools. Experience with CA Clarity preferred
* Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional teams/matrix management
* Experience managing project budgets
* Excellent customer service and verbal and written communication skills are required
* Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization and with the client base
* Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical and possess strong problem solving skills
* Must be able to enforce deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
* Project management experience in an organization with a structured PMO
* A minimum of 5 years project management experience including experience in IT systems implementation management
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Systems implementations in a hospital or other clinical environment
* Experience managing Epic or other EMR projects, or managing ancillary systems projects
* IT consulting or IT Professional Services experience
Department: Montefiore Information Technology Bargaining Unit: Non Union Campus: YONKERS Employment Status: Regular Full-Time Address: 3 Odell Plaza, Yonkers
Shift: Day Scheduled Hours: 8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID: 102241
Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.