Project Manager - with SDLC experience
Req #: 190052990
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Technology
As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture - namely, how can technology help achieve business goals - as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
* Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
* Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
* A strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
* Strategic Messaging (e.g. Steering Committee/Operating Committee updates)
* Communications (e.g. organization announcements, executive messages, all hands & town hall decks, news letters, ad hoc reports and requests)
* Coordinate management team meetings, town halls & off-sites
* Lead design, coordination and creation of service reporting materials and agenda
* Lead and provide oversight to the marketing activities
Our Corporate Technology relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.