* Working with clients and cross functional teams to manage projects and ensure they are delivered on time
* Working closely with the Product Owner to develop sprint goals and plans for compelling customer experience and features are delivered for products and services across channels: web, iOS and Android
* Tracking project performance to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
* Monitoring, managing and documenting all changes in project scope
* Mitigating issue and escalating to leadership if necessary
* Working closely with engineering and architects to define, build and launch amazing products
* Working closely with software quality engineers, overseeing the process is being followed for planning, managing and execution of end-to-end product integration & testing services for all products.
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or business
* Advanced degree in business management, marketing desirable
* At least 5 years of project management experience
* Deep knowledge of all aspects of project management methodologies: agile and scrum are required
* Deep understanding of Digital Engineering, Digital Tech Stack supporting digital video and the Agile development process
* Intuitive knowledge of technology and infrastructure
General Skills / Abilities
* Self-driven engaging Project Manager with proven history of demonstrated and measurable business impacts thru influence and direct team leadership
* Demonstrated ability to accurately identify and mitigate project risk and forecast timelines
* Ability to handle conflicting requirements and manage stakeholder expectations
* Strong organizational and problem solving skills with multiple competing priorities.
* Demonstrated, strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Has a strong sense of operating in a proactive manner
* Experience with technologies / languages such as Jira, Java, PHP, Web Services, APIs
* Experience managing small to medium sized IT projects, certified Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus
* Prior experience or training in ITIL/ITSM/LEAN/Six Sigma or other IT and or similar business process improvement frameworks
* Consulting Project Delivery leadership and oversight of multiple smaller consulting projects
* Experience managing internal projects with a cross-competency team within an agency, media company, AdTech, advertising or other relevant industry is preferred but not required
* Being dedicated, self-starter with a growth mindset and positive outlook
* Project management, analytical, financial, strategic planning, and leadership
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A passion for passionate execution and continuous learning
* Comfort with working on ambiguous problems with incomplete data
* Fearlessness with asking questions and learning new things
* Appreciation of multicultural awareness - we have a strong culture of inclusion and wellness
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.