Project Manager with Active TS/SCI (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 223610
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking a Project Manager to work in our Sterling, VA office.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Identifies, analyzes and defines project requirements and scope.
* Ensure completion of project deliverables.
* Defines project scope and objectives, and organizes, coordinates, and implements assigned efforts/projects.
* Provides planning, scheduling and tracking, requirement analysis, CONOP development and documentation.
* Provides status updates, briefings, test plans and project reports.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of technical project management experience.
* Experience coordinating and delivering prototype and QRC projects.
* Experience coordinating and executing demonstrations highlighting HW and SW capabilities.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Experience in the verification and validation of software systems.
* Experience with GEOINT, imagery or satellites.
* Strong communication, time management and organizational skills.
* Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Project).
* Detail oriented, analytical, and an effective communicator.
* Experience with the software development engineering process.
* Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
* Excellent oral and written communication.
* Active Top Secret SCI
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* PMP certification.
* Experience performing requirements and user needs analysis.
* Experience working on projects developing solutions for tactical programs.
* Experience delivering both HW and SW solutions.
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.