Infosys is seeking Project Manager (.Net Technical PM)
In the role of Technical Project Manager, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
* Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Pennington, NJ/Jersey City, NJ or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
* U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
* At least 8 years of experience in C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, design patterns
* At least 5 years of experience in Implementing Web services, WCF, Web APIs and micro services
* At least 5 years of experience in Software architecture
* At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* Experience in Financial Services domain
* Analytical skills
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin