Infosys is seeking Azure Project Manager in New York, NY.
In the role of Project Manager, you will plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product. You will participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutioning and risk planning. You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is New York, NY. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least of 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
* At least 7 years of experience in architecting, designing and administration of hybrid and public cloud Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and SaaS
* At least 7 years of experience in Azure Network components (Virtual Network, Network Security Group, User Defined Route, Gateway, Load Balancer)
* At least 7 years of experience in Docker Containers & Kubernetes (Azure AKS, ACR, etc.) and Azure Functions
* At least 7 years of experience in Automation and DevOps / Ops Management tools (VSTS, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Log Analytics, etc.)
* At least 7 years of experience in Core.Net, C#.
* At least 7 years of experience in Azure Back Up and Recovery modules.
* At least 7 years of experience in project scoping, estimation and scheduling
* At least 7 years of experience in Project Management and implementation.
* Knowledge of architectural frameworks and design principals
* Analytical skills
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin