In this role you will: Requires skilled, technically knowledgeable, and experienced support to develop new business intelligence reports, analytical capabilities and data warehouses; execute development for enhancements and maintenance of IT systems and environments; and execute special projects.
* Candidate shall have demonstrated at least 5 years of Project Management/Task Lead experience relating to requirements analysis, systems engineering/development, operations and maintenance projects.
* Candidate shall have demonstrated at least 5 years of project/task planning, risk assessment, managing scope, scheduling, cost/benefit estimation, and tracking experience.
* Demonstrable knowledge of Agile or similar development methodology.
* Extensive experience in understanding business intelligence systems ETL development, and warehouse/relational database concepts, including industry best practices.
* Experience conducting demonstrations and briefings to show incremental progress.
* Experience managing/overseeing tasks relating to quality assurance testing, standards, design, training, or usability programs.
* Market knowledge of vendor products and offerings.
* Work as part of an existing Integrated Project Team (e.g., work with other vendors as a single objective-oriented team).
* Candidate shall possess excellent oral and written communication skills with emphasis on complex technical topics and effectively communicating details with all levels of management.
* Experience in large IT project delivery/task management.
* Candidate shall possess the necessary people skills to identify requirements and deliver results.
* Experience creating detailed budget burndown charts.
* All personnel shall have at a minimum an active security clearance of Top Secret, meaning the clearance initially issued or revalidated within the past five years, at the time of the proposal submission and Single Scope Background Investigation.
* Experience in implementing feedback and performing corrective actions to ensure project success.
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.