At a glance:
* Are you a motivated, client-focused professional talented in planning and guiding the successful completion of projects?
* Can you commit to a leadership role guiding teams and resources to simplify and enhance internal and external client experiences?
* Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on team development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com
You focus on exceeding client and stakeholder satisfaction with every project you complete. As a Project Manager, you understand the needs, challenges and concerns of internal and external clients. Using your technical expertise and understanding of client needs, you take direct responsibility for projects from original concept through final implementation. You excel at planning, managing, monitoring and reporting on all aspects of assigned projects.
You accelerate project completions by managing project details, data collection, reporting and serving as the main point of contact. You drive performance and efficiency by implementing project management best practices. You have an aptitude for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles with the ability to share this knowledge with your team. You thrive in a position managing and implementing projects for teams across the Spectrum Enterprise footprint. You report to the Manager of Program Management, Enterprise Complex Provisioning and Service Activation for goals, guidance and assistance.
* Competitive Salary with Bonus
* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
* Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
* Education Assistance and Certification Programs
* Pretax Child Care Spending Account
* Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
* Employee Discount on Spectrum Services
What you will do:
* Be the empowering leader for assigned projects through detailed planning, management and monitoring for every step from concept to completion.
* Ensure successful implementation of assigned projects through daily monitoring of operational aspects and gaining consensus from stakeholders.
* Promote high-quality standards by implementing processes and methodologies that ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
* Submit status updates, reports and gather feedback through meetings with internal clients of assigned projects.
* Drive multiple projects simultaneously and meet project goals and objectives by tracking costs, performance, service level agreements (SLAs) and other metrics.
* Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
* Two or more years of project management experience
* Proven history of prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and assignments
* Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
* Excellent critical thinking skills
* Deadline-driven with the ability to perform effectively and work independently
* Proficient with computer and application use
* Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data
* Effective written and spoken English communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training (required)
* Project management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum (preferred)