PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services - you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR's Information Technology Division (ITD), located in Renton, WA utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide systems development, consulting, voice and data communications services to the entire Corporation, which has high visibility in the technology sector.
This position is responsible for leading projects of moderate to high complexity, to successful completion utilizing the PACCAR project management methodology.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
The position will lead all aspects of a project including but not limited to:
* Partnering with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
* Organizing, directing and supporting project teams of varying sizes
* Clearly defining scope, resource set, schedule and budget as well as managing constant elaboration of all of these aspects
* Documenting all the above in compliance with PACCAR methods
* Defining and mitigating project risks
* Communicating project status and issues to senior management and project sponsors
* 4+ years of project management experience, preferably within an IT environment
* Excellent leadership skills
* Excellent communication and team building skills (written and verbal)
* Presentation skills suitable for both senior management and task teams
* Effective consensus building skills
* Mental agility and curiosity
* Demonstrated skill in decomposing complex efforts and managing them successfully
* Track record of a variety of project assignments
* In-depth development methodology and system implementation experience
* Experience managing global teams preferred
* Self-motivated and able to work effectively with little or no supervision
* Experience with cloud computing services, and data base projects preferred
* Bachelors Degree Required
* Master's Degree, advanced project management training, or equivalent work experience preferred
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Cloud, Technology, Management, Customer Service
PACCAR is engaged in design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates.