The Portal Group, a Beyondsoft company, is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to support our clients in successful delivery of their web-based initiatives. The ideal candidate for this position possesses strong client/vendor management skills, a high attention to detail, and the project management experience to deliver digital projects ranging from $10k to $3M.
* Partner with clients to define project scope, objectives and approach to support business objectives in an efficient yet consensus building fashion
* Manage scrum team with multiple vendors and provide weekly updates to the client
* Liaise between Lexus Digital Communications stakeholders and Hitachi to triage maintenance issues, reviewing enhancements, and communicating out release dates.
* Review enhancements and provide guidance as a proxy Product Owner to ensure functionality is up to par prior to Lexus Digital Marketing reviews.
* Collaborate with other applications to keep informed on any initiatives/updates that would impact Build Your Lexus
* Collaborate with Lexus.com App Lead and Team One to align on release dates and any shifting priorities
* Work with Hitachi on scheduling, prioritizing, and release of items in maintenance backlog in JIRA.
* Validating and approving each item within Sprint release on Staging and Post-deployment in Production.
* Ensuring App team is kept in compliance with each Veracode scan or submits mitigation plan in a timely manner.
* Own and maintain backlog; responsible for creating user stories/bug tickets in JIRA
* Facilitate MYCO daily scrums with Hitachi, Team One and Lexus Digital Marketing
* Facilitates weekly backlog refinement
* Facilitates weekly backlog planning and prioritization; ensuring priority is aligned with LDM's priorities
* Manages contract deliverables and processing
* Escalates technical tickets to ensure sprints stay on track
* Collaborate with vendors and internal teams to develop and maintain integrated project schedules
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and cross-functional teams
* Collect, manage, and prioritize business requirements, product backlog items
* Schedule, organize, and lead meetings to promote collaboration and consensus on requirements, timelines, milestones, etc.
* Oversee vendors ensuring quality deliverables are provided on schedule and within budget
* Serve as liaison between vendors and internal architecture and technical teams
* Perform Quality Assurance and conduct UAT reviews with business
* Manage Mobile app submission process and deployment
* Develop, maintain, and communicate detailed issue and enhancement tracking logs
* Maintain, and produce when necessary, all project documentation, including meeting agendas, minutes, implementation plans, requirements, issues logs, budgets, status reports, presentations
* Surface and escalate issues and risks to delivery manager, project teams and client; identify and provide clear steps for mitigation
* Consulting (or similar) experience managing projects in matrixed, geographically distributed organizations
* Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
* Confident written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization
* Proven ability to manage and develop relationships with vendors, internal teams and clients
* Experience with creating and maintaining a master project plan across various external vendors and internal stakeholder groups.
* Solid understanding and application of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodology, including requirements definition, UI/UX design, client creative feedback, design, development and deployment for all projects
* Experience with Mobile Application Management, iOS and Android.
* Experience with vendor management, including RFPs, contract management, negotiations, and deliverable management
* 2+ years' experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
* Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills
* Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to changes in priorities
* Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Jira, Visio and MS Project
* 3+ years of Interactive/Application Development Project Management experience
* Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
* Bachelor's Degree Required
* Scrum Master training/certification preferred
* Strong Client relationship management