Leveraging your professionalism, technical expertise, and industry knowledge, you'll transcend IT consulting by becoming a trusted partner to your clients. We'll work with you to turn your understanding of technology into a tool to drive systemic change and support the most challenging problems facing organizational leadership.
Your role at Huron: Currently we are identifying candidates with Oracle Cloud ERP Project Manager experience for an upcoming project. This project will be a 6 month engagement and require 30% travel to the Atlantic region of the US. We are looking for Consultants to begin in August 2019. Applicant must have the following experience:
* Applicant must have 3+ years experience working with Oracle Cloud ERP as a Project Manager, on the hospital side
* Applicant must have experience installing Oracle's ERP
* Applicant must have strong Oracle Cloud experience and be able to assist with installation and act as a Project Leader
* Applicant must be able to work with the install teams and be able to coordinate tasks, document workflows, build content, test the system, and develop staff education materials
* Applicant must have worked as part of other Oracle ERP Cloud installs in a hospital setting
* Experience of having working knowledge of both HR, material management and general financials in the Oracle Cloud applications is preferred
* Applicant must have in depth knowledge of the Oracle application and how it is configured, must be a subject matter expert
* Strong consulting background is preferred
* Strong leadership skills
* Provide expert guidance for the analysis, design and implementation of the healthcare information technology
* Review customer requirements, perform analysis, design and documentation of current state and future state workflows
* Maintain regular communication with client, vendor, team members and team leaders regarding project issues, risks, and needs
* Classify problems as system, training, or process and recommend appropriate corrections
* Assistance with other tasks as necessary
* On occasion, may be required to lift and/or carry up to 25 lbs.
* May require long periods of standing
* Required to sit for long periods of time.
* Required to use computer for long periods of time
At Huron, we're redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client's challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
About Huron Consulting
Huron Consulting Group helps clients in diverse industries improve performance, comply with complex regulations, reduce costs, recover from