CTG is seeking a Project Manager, Learning- Capabilities and Technology to work a 6 month assignment for our client in Cambridge, MA.
Duties: Project Manager
Be a part of building our client's Enterprise Learning & Development expertise area to impact the lives of patients. Specifically, lead multiple key projects for the Enterprise Learning & Development Team. In partnership with Project Lead, create a long term project plan and monitor its progress till completion. Success in this role is measured by effective coordination of resources, completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope.
* Coordinate internal resources and third party vendors for flawless execution of projects
* Ensure that all project deliverables are delivered on time, within scope and budget
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
* Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs
* Establish and maintain relationships with the Project Team and stakeholders, hold stakeholders accountable
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Support global communication/change management needs
* Report and escalate to Project Lead as needed
Skills: • The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in project management in the Life Sciences Industry and demonstrated working with cross functional teams
* Experience with the implementation and use of validated IT systems
* Proven experience managing vendors for global project implementations
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications: MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word required.
Education: BA/BS Degree required. Advanced degree a plus
Candidates interested in this position may apply now or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.