Req #: 190059218
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Project Management
We are looking for a talented hands-on individual to join our group and manage technology transformation programs within global Investor Services business. In this position as a PM you will work with application development teams and cross-functional groups to deliver on program requirements. The successful candidate will have a proven multi-year track record as a technology project manager in a global environment.
* Establishing project / program governance and communication with stakeholders
* Drive planning at the various organizational levels to ensure program and projects are on track/resourced
* Ensure timetable and deliverable schedules are understood and communicated
* Report project / program status
* Proactively manage dependencies, coordinate across teams to resolve issues and mitigate risks
* Contribute to executive level updates on strategy, budget, project delivery, controls, risks, etc.
* Organize required reporting for business and technology management review sessions
* Track financials related to Technology expenditures including software, hardware and resource allocation
* 10+ years Financial industry experience
* 7+ years of PM experience within technology organization (Must have)
* Hands on project and program management experience
* Excellent communication skills, and the ability to articulate complex issues concisely
* Strong in Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
* Good consensus builder; able to drive large scale initiatives
* Ability to work cross organizations and through obstacles
* Excellent organizational skills
* Knowledge of financial markets and products
* Financial industry experience with exposure to post trade domain including: custody, fund administration, trade services, lifecycle management, investment record, asset servicing, treasury services and reporting
* Technology infrastructure and application development
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.