In Information Systems, you'll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You'll help Mondelēz International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information.
Purpose of Role:
This role is Project Manager responsible to own and drive end to end delivery of Projects using the Toll Gate Methodology. The individual in this role will be a Project Management Professional (PMP certification would be Nice to have) will own the execution of the Projects across IBS function. The Project Manager must possess excellent communication skills and should be able to drive discussions and Steercos with Senior stakeholders. Knowledge of SAP release management is a must.
* Own the entire delivery lifecycle of all Portfolio projects within the IBS space, with direct responsibility in managing the project budget & business case, functional scope, build quality, deployment schedule and operational readiness for all processes in the delivery scope
* Manage Pre-project Execution: AR, Business Case (BenefIBS/BVT), SOW, SAP Project
* Project Execution: PMM Processes, Tools leveraging the Toll Gate Methodology across the phases of the project
* Project Health: Scorecards, Status Rpt, Monthly Review Meetings
* Project Pacing/Spend; LE/Forecasting
* Resource Management/Labor UtilizationOwn the relationship with the external vendors delivering projects within process area, this also includes quality assurance with MDLZ & External partners in all phases of project delivery till project is successfully transitioned to sustain organization in Service Management & Operation function
* Partners with Towers and business stakeholders by driving Steerco meetings.
* Accountable for best practice deployment including Project Delivery Methodologies such as New TGM.
KPIs / Dimensions
* Managing team of external resources driven by project needs
* Implementation of large scale projects. Deliver across all KPIs of schedule, cost, quality, solution readiness and business readiness
Targets / Dimensions
* Scope of budget managed/supported: >= $10MM
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders
* Manages more than 10 external resources from one or more suppliers
* Business acumen
* Project, Program Management minimum 5 years experience
* Team Leadership skills (Inclusion)
* Communication Skills
* Drive for Results
* Problem Solving
* New Tollgate Methodology (TGM) understanding and ensuring that projects follow Tollgate
* Conceptual and analytic skills
* Bachelor Degree
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.