The Project Manager is responsible and accountable for complete project execution including the clarification of ambiguous scope, defining/executing work plans and successfully navigating a rapidly evolving cloud organization. Specifically, the role requires proven accomplishments in delivering complex technical solutions involving diverse source systems with multiple integrations. The Project Manager must possess outstanding communication and leadership skills and have experience leading technical agile scrum/kanban teams. Experience driving delivery of complex cloud native solutions with multiple partners and customers is key.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
* Defines, plans, and executes to program/project plans. Provides focus on scope, schedules, budgets and resource management in an agile/iterative environment.
* Directs large-scale, technical projects, often with multiple internal and external partners/stakeholders.
* Must be agile and proactive - Manages two or more projects simultaneously.
* Collaborates with Cloud architects, Infrastructure engineers, Application Engineers, vendors, and business leaders across business facing portfolios.
* Develops and executes communication, training and post-delivery support plans.
* Defines, tracks and communicates project KPIs and milestones.
* Mentors team members in project management artifacts, processes, tools and techniques.
* Develops project budgets, manages changes and tracks actual costs and variance to approved budget.
* Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
* Assists in other areas of the department as necessary.
* Assists in other areas of the company as necessary.
Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery
Computer, phone, printer, copier, fax
Experience, skills, education & licenses/certifications
* Proven experience with dependency management and cross team coordination of multiple teams using Agile.
* Ability to understand and articulate technology requirements and milestones.
* Demonstrable ability to define project objectives, motivate engineering teams, and deliver real business outcomes.
* Excellent risk and issues management ability that balances multiple high priority initiatives.
* Must be able to manage program level activities by developing and executing a detailed WBS against a strategic program road-map.
* Proven ability to develop business relationships and communicate successfully with people at all levels of management; exhibit excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
* Proficient with managing program / project level budgeting and provide financial tracking.
* Must be extremely responsive, with a strong sense of urgency and a positive attitude.
* Knowledgeable of cloud concepts, technologies, and platforms: SaaS, IaaS, PaaS.
* Prior experience successfully managing a delivery of a technology solution that uses a hyperscale cloud provider.
* Minimum 3 to 5+ years specifically managing mid to large complex technology projects using Agile methods/frameworks: Scrum, Kanban.
* Demonstrate technical and / or data related acumen, as a project management leader.
* Plan, lead and deliver mission critical, complex Cloud based solutions.
* Successful internal candidates will have spent one year or more on their current team.
* Management will review the Job Analysis for this position prior to a job offer.
To Apply: Use the link below to upload all required documents to
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
Costco Wholesale Corporation operates membership warehouses.