A career in our Audit360 practice, within Financial Services Solutions, will provide you the opportunity to use sophisticated models to value complex financial instruments and design strategies that reduce risk and maximise business opportunities for our clients. We help on a wide variety of financial and valuation issues, as well as develop and test financial models, model risk scenarios, validate expertise across various financial areas, and deliver comprehensive analytics addressing client finance issues. Our team plays an integral part in the strategic vision of our assurance practice by providing audit engagement teams support on an as needed basis for a variety of audit activities. As a part of the team, you'll assist on ad hoc projects working side by side with the engagement teams to increase our audit quality and efficiency.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
The Project Management team sets the strategy and priority for fulfilling project management resource requests and provides end-to-end project/portfolio management service including work plans, project scope, project estimates, resources, timing, interdependencies, etc. The team also assesses technology opportunities that will impact business strategy and performance, researches and Identifies sources of IT advantage, and looks for opportunities to anticipate and satisfy changing needs.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Managing at least 2 large software development or infrastructure projects simultaneously and working in large program environments through a complete software or system development lifecycle (from analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation, and warranty) successfully;
* Driving digital transformation projects from ideation to release;
* Driving outsourced software vendors, both onshore and offshore, and establishing that the vendor's adhere to contractual stipulations and obligations to the firm, including established Service Language Agreements and other contractual performance metrics successfully;
* Managing Sponsor/customer expectations, negotiating deliverables that lead to working software, and interacting with sponsor on a regular basis as it relates to software and IT infrastructure implementations successfully;
* Communicating concisely and effectively to technologists, business users, and executives;
* Working with Business Analysts (BA's) across several functions to help scope and prioritize feature goals for each release;
* Working with Technical Leaders (TL's) to develop and validate delivery plans that meet the release goals and timeline;
* Demonstrating willingness to assume singular accountability of their team meeting feature goals and expected KPI's;
* Working with leaders across QA, Support, Technical, and Business Functions;
* Working in an "agile-like" development environment, with the ability to be flexible in process to achieve team goals without sacrificing quality;
* Managing code and infrastructure implementation/integration including: system and UAT level testing and coordination of code/infrastructure implementation, resolution management of issues/bugs from testing and assessing impacts and coordination of all technical activities, support activities and resolve identified issues associated with "go-live" successfully;
* Coordinating of cross-team activities, including working with Project Managers and sponsors on other teams;
* Speaking to the utilization and benefits of the following technical concepts including computer networking, cloud computing, relational databases, web-based applications, object-oriented programming, and software version/source code control;
* Demonstrating extensive experience with project management toolsets, such as MS Project, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and creation of reports and pivot charts in Microsoft Excel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.