Infinite Visions® is a software solution designed to meet the financial needs - payroll, human resources, general ledger,fixed assets, and accounts receivable - in school districts in 30 states across the country.
The Project Manager successfully manages the implementation of Tyler software for new and existing accounts, from the contract signing through formal transition to the support department, on time and within budget.
Remote with Travel
* Develop the implementation project plan and officially start projects by conducting kick-off meetings with clients and other staff as needed. Project plans outline the scope, schedule, and budget of the project, as well as each party's responsibilities and mutual commitment to contribute adequate resources to follow the plan.
* Work with the sales team as the contract is signed, becoming familiar with contract requirements, program modifications, and other site-specific background information.
* Manage and assume accountability for all aspects of projects related to delivery of client software and services.
* Conduct planning sessions with the client's key functional leaders to create a series of documented management plans that specify the project plan and scope.
* May be responsible for ensuring assigned clients pay invoices in a timely manner and/or assist Tyler collections in obtaining payment for delinquent/past due accounts.
* Ensure that resources are scheduled and monitor progress to ensure compliance with the project plan, immediately notifying affected parties of any schedule changes.
* Use departmental sites/calendars/systems to publish a summary of key dates and issues to all Tyler employees involved in the project, such as development, implementation, support, and other project managers.
* Obtain regular feedback from clients regarding project status and quality of service and take immediate corrective action as required.
* Anticipate, identify, and resolve roadblocks, such as hardware, software, or networking incompatibilities and unresponsive third party vendors or clients.
* Communicate completion of milestones to clients and secure formal acceptance from them.
* Upon project completion conduct meetings with clients to ensure a smooth transition of services from implementation to support.
* Communicate with the implementation staff and management regularly, ensuring timely delivery of schedules and revenue projections; relaying personnel, client, contract, and departmental issues; seeking assistance as needed with meeting revenue goals.
* Maintain the project team's calendar commitments by keeping all project event information current.
* May identify add-on sales opportunities and manage contract addendum and purchase orders.
* Travel to client site as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree, or comparable work experience.
* Typically a minimum of three years of experience as an implementation professional (or equivalent/like experience). Solid and proven project management experience essential.
* Work toward obtaining PMP certification and maintain status after certification.
* Software life cycle and enterprise software knowledge.
* Excellent planning, organizational skills and ability to follow-through until process are completed.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate technical and non-technical information to various audiences including management.
* Proficiency using computers and exposure to IT infrastructure components.
* Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
* Strong analytical ability, particularly in a technical environment.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced, technical environment.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude.
* Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and persuasion skills.
* Valid driver's license.
* Ability to travel (estimated at 10-35% annually).
About Tyler Technologies
Tyler Technologies is a company that provides integrated information management solutions and services for the public sector, with a focus on local governments.