At SAC Wireless, it's our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technology services. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the country choose SAC as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join SAC and help shape our future while creating yours.
SAC designs, builds and maintains end-to-end network infrastructure for telecommunications, enterprise and public sector customers. An industry leader with highly trained and certified professionals providing best-in- class network solutions and services.
SUMMARY: SAC Project Managers utilize their project and people management skills to deliver high quality projects on time, on budget and with unwavering professionalism. This includes planning the project, resourcing the project with internal team members as well as third-party contractors or consultants; managing internal and client driven processes and procedures, project schedules, deliverables, and quality to successful completion of wireless site development and implementation. Our Project Managers are responsible for managing cross functional teams (leasing, zoning, architecture & engineering, construction, integration & optimization etc.), and reporting to SAC management, communicates to clients; and for Ensuring SAC meets scope, schedule, cost and quality, metrics for the project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
* Define project scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality, and deliverables in collaboration with customers and SAC management.
* Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
* Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
* Forecast & Actualize SACW System of Record (Site Tracker)
* Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
* Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
* Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
* Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
* Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
* Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
* Track project milestones and deliverables.
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
* Perform Risk Analysis for the project
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
* Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
* Motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
* Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
* Conduct project reviews and create recommendations in order to identify successful
and unsuccessful project elements.
* Collect best practices and tools for project execution and management.
* +5 years Telecom experience including site acquisition, construction, integration, optimization process knowledge
* Developed Knowledge of project management skills, with understanding of scope, schedule, cost, quality, resource, and deliverable management.
* Ability to manage multiple projects types simultaneously
* PMP certified or actively pursuing certification, must obtain within 12 months
* Effective communicator, written and oral with ability to present to management
* Previous experience in a matrix organization
* Good Financial knowledge, ability to define/track project/program financials such as Budget, Margin, Invoicing, Revenue recognition
* Process and detail Oriented
* Strong computer skills, MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point, Projects.
* Outstanding work ethic.
* High Level of Organization and Scheduling Abilities.
* Desire to Succeed and Learn New Skills.
* Commitment to excellence and high standards.
* Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
* Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
* Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
* Full Benefit Package, 401K program, and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing industry with a financially stable company.
* Employment is dependent on the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
* Sit for prolonged periods.
* Extensive use of computer
* Ability to drive with valid drivers' license
* Travel may be required