Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 months
* -Must be comfortable with managing high volume of projects at a time (15+).
* -Projects include both campaigns and marketing projects.
* - Agency experience is highly preferred. Working with multiple clients at a time.
* -Someone that is a mid-level Project Manager 4-8 years. No more than 9 years' experience as this person will be overqualified.
The Global Brand & Cross-Product Marketing team at client is looking for a vibrant, self- starter to fill the role of project manager. This is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams he/she works with to successfully deliver on commitments. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal creative department.
Candidate Must Be Able to:
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously across multiple teams, departments and stakeholders.
* Orchestrate the efforts of cross-functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated and aligned.
* Organize and manage project planning sessions, weekly meetings, and client presentations.
* Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams end to end.
* Identify and remove impediments that block the team's ability to meet project objectives.
* Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks.
* Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict.
* Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross-team understanding.
* Candidate have 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
* Candidate have agency experience, in-house experience as well is a plus.
* Candidate have a strong understanding of the creative process for the development of traditional and digital media, experience with event management and development of event creative a plus.
* Candidate have outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills verbal/presentation/written.
* Candidate have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments ,cross- functional groups a plus and managing multiple projects at the same time.
* Candidate have extensive experience with industry best practices in relation to information architecture, user experience and user interface designs.
* Candidate have the ability to use common project management tools effectively Mavenlink, Basecamp, Smartsheet, Keynote, Google docs, etc.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that
supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual
orientation, citizenship, or disability.