Plans, initiates, and manages complex projects in support of the strategic and operational goals of an assigned area of the Human Resource function. Partners with key stakeholders to understand objectives and design requirements for the project outcomes. Leverages project management best practices to deliver the maximum project value, on-time and on-budget.
* Serves as an advisor for project sponsors to rely on for strategic thought, proactive risk mitigation, and execution guidance. * Partners with business leadership to define project scope, establish goals, identify objectives, and create timelines. * Structures, designs, and implements project plans that deliver the project's defined goals and objectives within the intended timeframe, while accounting for interdependencies and risks. * Manages cross-functional work groups of project personnel to assign duties, responsibilities, and deliverables. * Identifies and escalates risks and issues as needed to proactively remove roadblocks or resolve problems. * Tracks and monitors status and resourcing of projects to ensure deliverables are completed on-time and on-budget. * Collaborates to create and implement a framework for project management methodology across HR. * Performs other related duties, as required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources or related field, required. Masters preferred.
* Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible experience designing, leading, and implementing project management strategies and plans, required.
* Thorough knowledge of project management concepts and methodologies.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, required
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.