Job Description Req/Job ID: 974980BR
Employing Entity: Transform SR LLC
Employment Category: Regular, Full-time
Job Function: E-commerce
Store ID: 58490: Sears Roebuck & Co.
The Online Performance Project Manager role is responsible for all aspects of online operational performance, starting with the identification of opportunities for improvement, and leading cross-functional groups to generate solution ideas, and guiding the execution of these changes. The Online Performance Project Manager will regularly and effectively engage and coordinate with various internal teams, including Retail Services, Product Build, Member Experience, Product Fulfillment, Supply Chain, Member Services Organization (MSO), Legal, Asset Protection, and Engineering.
The Online Performance Project Manager is a creative thinker who actively and openly considers all inputs and options. Utilizes open-ended questions to elicit input and ideas from other team members. Combines data analytics, creative problem solving, and team synergy to arrive at optimal solutions. Develops and communicates compelling business cases. Achieves alignment on the most business appropriate solutions that align with business goals and objectives. Guides all engaged parties to resolution of issues that contribute to non-optimal performance.
This person will develop extensive business knowledge and applies this knowledge to identify, gather, and consolidate a myriad of complex information on a wide range of systems and processes. Demonstrates a strong analytical approach to problem solving.
Job Requirements Responsibilities
* Extract information from various enterprise data sources
* Summarize and compile information for presenting to audiences at every level of the enterprise
* Develop business cases based on sound data analytics and business inputs
* Communicate clearly and effectively with business stakeholders
* Drive business solutions and issues by prioritizing based on business/member impact
* Provide visibility into progress and ensure long term implementations/fixes are completed
* Establish strong collaborative working relationships with internal constituents whose support is critical to ensure successful operational performance and results
* Build strong working relationships with subject matter experts throughout enterprise in support of business goals and objectives
* Ensure problem statements are evaluated based on sound metrics and actioned to evolve processes, organization and tools to achieve the desired results
* Identify and drive the implementation of necessary operational improvements to support revenue growth, transforming complex concepts into executable plans
* Drive business and technical teams to collaborate/create/enhance processes that increase performance
* Diagnose complex technical/business impacts by leading cross functional teams to critically analyze problems and determine root cause
* Align with Product Management and Engineering to prioritize and support proposed solutions for implementation
* Miscellaneous run and maintain operational duties as assigned
* Minimum 2 years experience in eCommerce, retail, analytics, or investigations
* Demonstrated experience managing/influencing across multiple teams
* eCommerce Support, Business Analysis, Process, Investigations and/or Project Management background a plus
* Excellent computer skills with Microsoft suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Strong financial, analytical, organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* Strong background in Business Analytics and tools
* Experience with SQL a plus