LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT GLOBAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
LiveRamp’s Global Business Solutions (GBS) team is a new function, designed to drive explosive growth within our top brand and agency clients. The team is led by Laura Desmond, a dynamic industry leader and former CEO of Starcom Mediavest Group and executive at Publicis Groupe.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As the Global Business Solutions Project Manager, you’re responsible for guiding the strategic execution of key projects. Put simply, you ensure the smooth operation of the GBS team—especially the group’s collaboration with LiveRamp’s sales and customer success teams.
- Partner with Global Business Solutions team members to translate programs into actionable project requirements, timelines, and cross-functional requirements.
- Lead the execution of projects from ideation to execution.
- Project plan, track, and guide each project through timeline, including ensuring all stakeholders have the opportunity to provide feedback and that the end product delivers on project objectives.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure necessary feedback and approvals.
- Schedule and lead cross-functional team meetings at key project milestones, and ensure GBS team is aware of critical deadlines.
- Support continuous improvement and refinement of the project management process.
- Collect stakeholder feedback and track areas of opportunity for potential process improvements and work with management to refine and meet the needs of a growing organization including the creation of tools and templates to facilitate briefing, timeline development, creative reviews, and approvals.
- Track team budget(s)
- Demonstrate success in leading high-level projects, managing multiple priorities, tasks, and resources.
- Attention to detail. You know that the little things matter greatly.
- Proven ability to effectively negotiate deadlines and deliverables, and manage complex timelines, particularly among cross-functional groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Demonstrate strong strategic, analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Have project management skills, including effective use of related planning tools (Jira preferred).
- Project management experience in a related business function is essential.
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors, and contributions.
- Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others.
- Proven ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams to achieve project goals and deliverables.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work from one of our global offices: SF, New York, Chicago, London, and more
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About LiveRamp, An Acxiom Company
LiveRamp is an identity resolution provider offering data onboarding. We tie all of your marketing data back to real people across 1st, 2nd, or 3rd party digital and offline data silos.