Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
The Project Manager is a member of the Global Information Security Program Delivery team. In this role, you will support end-to-end technology change for small to medium-sized projects.
You will be performing project management tasks related to information technology implementations, upgrades, conversions, and recoveries. You might be responsible for managing multiple projects and/or a single significant project.
This role has direct and matrixed execution responsibility across all technology organizations, as well as LOB Portfolio/Program Manager on the business side for delivering the program/projects. You will have to meet demands associated with leading multiple projects in a global environment.
* Experience leading and managing technology teams in the delivery of business outcomes
* Manage multiple projects or single major project
* Develop project plans, major tasks, and milestones using scope, resources, budget, and personnel as criteria
* Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle
* Ability to communicate effectively and influence vertically and laterally
* Ability to lead diverse technology teams in a distributed organization
* Strong executive presentation skills
* Ability to exhibit flexibility and complete tasks other than Project Management, if necessary
* Coordinate and perform detailed business analysis
* Develop functional/business requirements and technical specifications
* Design documents, workflows, use cases, and perhaps perform data analysis
* Knowledge of PMI, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall, and/or Six Sigma (Lean) methodologies
* Detailed-oriented, results-driven, high-energy and motivated. Exhibit a high degree of independence as this position is responsible for thorough, high quality deliverables utilizing best practices, project management tools, and methodologies to ensure on-time / on-budget delivery, along with optimization of production system availability and stability
* Risk and Control Experience preferred
Posting Date: 05/07/2019
Location: Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135), Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101), Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044), - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift