Project Manager, Financial Systems San Francisco, CA
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
IT&S delivers technology strategy and solutions to our Dropbox business partners so they can work confidently, move fast, and scale effortlessly. We are the accelerator to the Dropbox business engine. We think of our team as a future-focused city planner for the Dropbox neighborhoods. We source, build and implement the right technology solution, and fit it into exactly the right place so that everything meets the high bar that Dropboxers expect.
As a Project Manager within the PMO team you'll work cross-functionally across the organization to deliver solutions that meet Dropbox's business needs. You'll manage projects within one or more of Dropbox's internal teams including Finance, Strategy, Engineering or ITS. Using a hybrid waterfall or agile approach, you'll work with business partners to ensure requirements or user stories are defined, then work with technical partners to plan the project, allocate resources, and execute the plan. Experience with Oracle systems is required.
* Actively manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity (e.g., business application enhancements, new system implementations, system and data integration work)
* Create project artifacts (plans, reports, dashboards, etc.)
* Identify multi-functional dependencies, unblock roadblocks and foresee and mitigate potential risks
* Influence, lead and drive to resolution
* Facilitate resource planning, prioritization and trade-off discussions
* Foster strong partnerships with stakeholders, business leads and technical leads
* Prepare and deliver communications to varying audiences
* 7+ years of technical Project Management experience leading projects with executive stakeholders
* Experience with Oracle required and Oracle Cloud preferred
* Experience running projects using a hybrid Waterfall and Agile approach
* Experience with project management tools like Jira and Smartsheets preferred
* Undergraduate degree from an accredited university or college with a preference for candidates with Bachelors in Engineering/Computer Science/Finance or equivalent work experience
Benefits and Perks
* 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
* 401k + company match
* Market competitive total compensation package
* Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
* Wellness Reimbursement
* Generous vacation policy
* 10 company paid holidays
* Volunteer time off
* Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Dropbox is a file hosting service that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud and client software.