We're a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
This position is responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards. The Project Manager responsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project management like - Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management and Contract Administration.
This position has regular interaction with sales executives, account managers, designers, AutoCAD design engineers, estimators, graphics, and carpenters
* Leads the planning and implementation of projects.
* Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
* Defines project tasks and resource requirements.
* Assembles and coordinates project staff.
* Manages project budget.
* Manages project resource allocation.
* Plans and schedules project timelines.
* Tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools.
* Provides direction and support to project team.
* Responsible for quality assurance.
* Monitors and report on progress, problems and solutions.
* Presents reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
* Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
* Project evaluations and assessment of results.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Three (3) to Five (5) years equivalent work experience in project management, with a High School Diploma or GED
* Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
* Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
* Proven experience in strategic planning
* Proven experience in change management
* Proficient in project management software
* Exhibit Construction methods experience
* Exhibit (Tradeshow and Permanent installation) Structural integrity experience
* Knowledge of tradeshow environment construction techniques
* Knowledge of tradeshow rigging and electrical applications
* Knowledge of aluminum and PVC extrusion techniques
* Working knowledge of materials and fabrication techniques specific to exhibits
* Planning and organizing
* Communication skills
* Influencing and leading
* Team work
* Conflict management
* Stress tolerance
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.