Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That's why we're always looking for creative and forward thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations and complex cloud and application solutions.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it's our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
Guides and advises the team to complete their projects and is responsible for ensuring that standards are followed.
* Active member of the Americas Corporate Development team, supporting organic and inorganic projects and driving their implementation
* Manages aspects of M&A due diligence and integration
* Chairs weekly meetings to catalog / document issues across the real estate development pipeline; summarizes minutes and drives action items to closure
* Manages the development of investment committee business cases to drive regional growth, specifically coordinating activities across Design and Construction, Corporate Development, and Real Estate
* Will be responsible to manage cross-functional projects that drive business improvement; activities include:
* Advising team on scope and planning approaches to complete projects
* Guiding and overseeing the team to successfully complete their projects on time, within budget, quality and scope
* Communicating project management methodology and its application to project and team
* Advising the team on risk and issue management and the appropriate levels of actions to remediate and proactively address
* Identifying and anticipating project engagement needs on behalf of the team's projects in order to advise team members when required
* Responsible for ensuring standards are in place and followed by the team
* Being an escalation point to resolve Stakeholder issues within the team
* Able to advise on communication requirements and improves the team's communications standards
* Advises the team to think more broadly or more focused on consistent communications as and when required
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
10+ years experience preferred Diploma to a Bachelor's Degree preferred
Equinix is a data center and colocation provider for enterprise networks.