DataRobot started out by a few people obsessed with personal growth. Today, our team is responsible for executing an unprecedented program that is helping our employees get the most out of their lives by choosing to pursue a life of growth and development. We believe the human potential is limitless and it's impossible to reach a point of no growth!
As a top strategic initiative, our unique program empowers DataRobot employees to dream big and push the boundaries of success. We're quickly prototyping solutions, we own our products from start to finish, and we collaborate with a team of designers and creators to deliver the best possible experience. We're looking for a gifted and creative producer to assist in managing our projects from beginning to end. You will be a key problem solver that knows every detail of any given project and serves as the internal 'go-to'. You know what to expect, what to do next, and where you need to be at all times. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy & collaborative candidates. Join us if you want to be put in situations above your weight class and be coached into succeeding at those levels.
Here's who we're looking for:
* You have superb organizational and time management skills.
* You love hitting inbox zero.
* You thrive in dynamic environments and you approach challenges with common sense and practicality.
* You're a Jack or Jill of all trades, driven by a desire to learn.
* You can keep track of many threads - understanding what must happen in a day, a week, a month - while keeping the mission level in mind
* You're empathetic to understand and work with all kinds of people
* You hate dreamy behavior (no time for it)
* You are passionate about personal development
* Finally, you're working hard and you're patient.
If you were working for us, here would be some of your responsibilities:
* Develop full timelines, including milestones & due dates
* Coordinate tasks, priorities and deliverables with team stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
* Work with the team to ensure that all team members understand tasks, next steps, and deliverables at every stage
* Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and reviews
The DataRobot Business Team brings an algorithmic approach to everything that we do in the organization-from product development, go-to-market strategy (GTM), marketing, sales, and client engagement. We are a data science driven organization, tracking high quality historical data, inducing a metrics and monitoring process, analyzing wins and losses, and finally, collaborating with all other functions to develop a winning business strategy. If you are an analytical problem solver and love to work with people across teams, come talk to us.
Interested? Apply now!
DataRobot is a company that offers a machine learning platform for data scientists to build and deploy predictive models.