Calling all project managers! Do you have a SaaS background or experience in software implementations? Are you used to working with executive and enterprise-level customers? We're seeking a fearless project management superstar to join our team as a Software Project Manager I, where you'll collaborate with other project and implementation managers to oversee customer implementation and adoption of our platforms, and ensure adherence to project scope and schedule. As a Software Project Manager I, you'll be responsible for driving multiple projects of varying complexity, overseeing project plans, milestones, and delivery and providing occasional onsite support. We're looking for someone who's highly perceptive-someone who can understand the needs of the customer and who's fluent in the arts of negotiation and compromise. If you're an expert communicator and multitasker with a true team mentality, this could be perfect for you!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company headquartered in Holmdel, NJ. Eight-times voted a Best Place to Work by NJBIZ and #16 on Glassdoor's 2019 Best Places to Work list, we are the industry's #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us-apply today!
* Delivers exceptional customer service to all Clients (clients, vendors and internal resources)
* Leads Implementation and Professional Services Projects of new and existing iCIMS Customers.
* Assists with the development and management of project scope, issues and escalations while continually setting client expectations.
* Responsibilities may include on-site consultations, multi-phase roll-outs, and managing of complex data migrations and integrations (HRIS, Background, Assessment, and others).
* Follows iCIMS Project methodology and best practices.
* Works with clients to coordinate training.
* Manages data conversion process, data validation, and system testing.
* Support various Data Connections between iCIMS and 3rd party vendors (CSV, XML, Web Services API)
* Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
* Minimum 1 year of experience in software project management
* Ability to effectively interact with customers across many industries, at all levels of a client's organization, while providing a while level of customer service.
* Ability to work effectively with both internal and external customers.
* Understanding of SaaS and the fundamentals, processes and terminology of corporate sourcing, recruiting and on-boarding environments a plus
* Proven ability to quickly learn and master systems.
* Excellent analytical skills; the ability to effectively scope, design, and manage multiple projects, simultaneously.
* Ability to identify and communicate project risk to all stakeholders.
* Ability to identify systems requirements, define support procedures, and implement practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
* Excellent follow-up and time management skills with ability to adhere to strict timelines.
* PMP or PHR certification a strong plus
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
* Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
* A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
* Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail
* Demonstrated customer service orientation
* Strategic analysis/creative problem solving and business judgment are required
* Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.