As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we've expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond - with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today's top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners - Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more - to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
The Project Manager - Logistics Operations is an integral part of the Logistics team. A key element of the success is being a part of the Delivery Enablement team. The primary purpose of this team is to ensure Customer and Internal project goals are accomplished and are aligned with business objectives. Under minimal supervision, manage, coordinate and develop integrated project plans, including implementation schedules, staff, end-user coordination, and resource estimates. Directs, coordinates and facilitates multiple business process re-engineering activities to enhance the systems, processes and methodologies. Grow and strengthen technical staff. Ensure technical competence of existing staff and ability to meet customer requirements. Effectively staff customer engagements while maintaining appropriate profit margin and revenue goals.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Project Manager (Logistics) is primarily responsible for:
* Responsible for both strategic and tactical management of assigned deployments and ensuring they are delivered to scope, on time and on budget.
* Develop deployment plans for assigned projects including scope, requirements, schedules, communication plans, risk logs, WBS, SOWs and any other requested deployment documents
* Produce weekly and ad-hoc reporting as requested
* Develop standard operating procedures and ensure stakeholders are informed
* Represent Solutions Deployment in internal and external customer meetings where appropriate
* Efficiently facilitate deployment meetings to manage action items and ensure schedule stays on track
* Effectively collaborate with stakeholders across departments on assigned projects
* Customer facing roll, ability to work with external customers
* Manage fulfillment activities
* Produce technical documentation including work instructions where applicable
* Champion best demonstrated practice and lead by example in implementation of existing and new processes and procedures.
* Leverage PMI methods to gain efficiencies
* Other duties as assigned We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills
* BA in Business or a related field, or equivalent experience
* PMP Certification Preferred
* Six Sigma Green Belt or higher
* 5+ years experience managing large complex projects through full life cycle.
* Demonstrated leader with experience motivating project teams.
* Highly competent communicator who can successfully interact with project teams, sponsors, senior management and business partners.
* Proven ability to identify project objectives and project approach to achieve business needs
* Highly effective negotiation and interpersonal skills.
* Strong analytic skills and problem-solving skills
* Solid understanding of Supply Chain Operations
* High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
* Ability to accurately prioritize tasks based on customer requirements
* Ability to work under strict time constraints
* Demonstrated leadership ability
Technology Focus & Requirements
* Solid understanding of Win 7/8
* Proficient in productivity applications like MS Office
* Must have demonstrated knowledge of PC operating systems, software, hardware, and peripherals
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we're committed to providing top-tier solutions, we're just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job - it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you're interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Zones is a company that provides IT products and solutions to businesses.