S&P Global is seeking a Project Manager to support the Digital Infrastructure teams, reporting to the Sr. Director, Head of IT PMO. The Project Manager provides project management support for a variety of Digital Infrastructure projects including Infrastructure, Workplace, and Information Security projects with a focus on complex and strategic initiatives. A successful candidate will work closely with Digital Infrastructure Program Managers and Leadership Teams, ensuring all deliverables are completed on time.
This role: will be part of a dynamic team that manages all IT Business and Financial processes for the Digital Infrastructure organization.
This position: is based in Denver, CO. Will also consider a virtual team member.
* Manage critical and strategic Digital Infrastructure projects
* Develop and maintain all project artifacts in accordance with PMO best practices
* Define project plans, stakeholder engagement, project tracks and resource needs for related projects
* Facilitate meetings including daily stand-ups, issue resolution, and project status meetings
* Dig in to complicated technical details surrounding infrastructure requirements
* Work with technical leads to resolve infrastructure issues
* Support change management process
* Interface with IT Finance, Infrastructure Leadership, and Program Managers
* Serve as point of contact for escalations related to infrastructure issues
* Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, management information systems, or business with experience in technology
* Advanced degree strongly desired
* 5 years' plus project management experience in an infrastructure role in a global environment,
* Experience must include Infrastructure, Workplace, and / or Information Security lead project management
* PMP certification is a plus
* Demonstrated experience in strategic activities and leading cross-functional projects
* Strong leadership and management skills
* Successful track record in working in a global, multi-client environment
* Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate across various organizational teams, both technical and business focused
* Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
* Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
* S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
* S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
* S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world's largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
* S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: