Born digital, Axos BankTM has reinvented the banking model, growing to nearly $10 billion in assets in just 19 years. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products, Axos Bank is rated among the top 5 online banks in the country! Axos Financial is our holding company and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AX (NYSE: AX).
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
* Lead multiple cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams to achieve state project goals with an emphasis on quality, on-time, and on-budget delivery
* Plan, lead, guide, document and execute project execution routines (status meetings/daily scrum, backlog grooming and requirement development, execution and sprint planning, etc.)
* Create, manage and report on project plans for schedule, scope, resource, milestones, risk mitigation and issue resolution
* Review and internalize business analysis, process mapping, and business requirements
* Ensure project objectives conform to enterprise goals, and technology operational standards
* Negotiate, set, and clarify commitments and expectations through collaboration with partners across the enterprise
* Pro-actively apply critical-thinking to identify, mitigate and resolve complex risks and issues
Key Skill Sets or Knowledge Requirements:
* Proven team leadership skills with the ability to develop and mature project teams to achieve their highest potential through coaching and influence
* Strong people skills with the ability to work with diverse personality types
* Ability to build and nurture relationships in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
* Proven ability to lead and contribute to software development, systems integration, and project process improvement
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to express ideas at all levels of the organization
* Self-starter who can initiate work and complete independently
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
* Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, and SharePoint
Desired Career Experience & Education Requirements:
* Experience in a financial or banking environment
* 2+ years' of hands-on software development Scrum Master experience
* 5+ years' of hands-on technology Project Management experience
* Previous experience managing cross-functional, project teams
* Previous experience working with geographically dispersed project teams
* Customer-facing software development project experience
* Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, information systems or other relevant field of study
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Job Functions & Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.