The Wholesaler/Distribution Project Manager is responsible for delivering various projects using accepted processes
and methods. This includes managing through all phases of the project management life cycle. This position may be
responsible for managing multiple small or medium sized projects or large projects with medium-high complexity. The
projects may impact multiple businesses and resources.
* Manage day to day operations for key Wholesaler partner (Ingram Micro)
* Ability to multi task is a must and ok with "living in the grey".
* Drive and deliver a business solution by managing all project components following the processes and strategies of core project management.
* Manage and balance stakeholder expectations regarding the project schedule, cost, scope and identify and manage risk to these components.
* Align project requirements with Staples' business strategy and vision.
* Build and manage a project plan that will deliver expected results.
* Identify and manage a team of resources who come together for a specific project promoting Staples Values.
* Communicate status issues, risks and changes to appropriate audience.
* Manage the project budget.
* Provide feedback to management on associate performance on a given project.
* Facilitate and track adherence to Statement of Work (SOW) and Legal/Contract Management.
* Major contributor to ongoing development of Project Management capability.
* Major contributor to project delivery or other process improvements.
* College degree or minimum 6 years equivalent retail experience
* 8-10 years of prior related work experience
Essential Skills (Competencies) Required:
* Analysis - Analyze problems and issues
* Decision-Making - Exercise insightful judgment
* Planning - Establish group plans
* Managing Execution - Delegate and monitor
* Strategic Thinking - Support strategy
* Financial Acumen - Use financial data
* Focus on Service - Anticipate Service Needs
* Influencing - Influence others
* Collaborating - Promote collaboration
* Communication - Write and speak with impact
* Listening - Listen attentively
* Open Communication - Foster open communication
* Building Relationships - Build relationships
* Leverage Diversity - Understand and respect differences
* Results Orientation - Drive for results
* Courage - Lead courageously
* Adaptability - Adapt productively
* Plan and Manage Projects - Manage complex projects
* Discover, Analyze and Define Requirements - Lead requirement definition
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.