Cardtronics is a global company, bringing its unique knowledge and ATM operating platform to consumers around the world, from Australia to North America. As a business, Cardtronics places an emphasis on being the innovation and service leader in each of our markets, improving cash access for everyone while providing important benefits for the retailers and financial institutions that make up our client portfolio. As we continue to grow our portfolio into new markets, you will be joining at an incredibly exciting time and the opportunities to progress are defined and achievable. You may not recognize our name but chances are you will have used our ATMs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Scope, design, and manage the initiation, planning, execution and delivery of initiatives to ensure that the business objectives and stakeholder needs and expectations are met
* Manage project teams of internal and external resources including vendors and customers
* Lead, manage, monitor, and report project progress
* Proactively communicate with resource and account managers to identify risks to delivery dates, budget, and scope and address scheduling, performance, execution and client issues
* Identify and assess project risks including the determination and execution of risk mitigation strategies
* Create project status reports for all stakeholders (when required)
* Regularly communicate with Management to discuss resourcing constraints and to gain an understanding of specific priorities, constraints, and deadlines
* Conduct post-implementation reviews (when required).
* Elicit requirements by interviewing project sponsors, users, and subject matter experts to thoroughly understand the subject matter
* Gather work effort estimates and prepare pricing recommendations
* Author complete, comprehensive, unambiguous, and concise Statements of Work
* Determine deliverables, define scope, and establish budget and timelines to deliver the highest quality product possible.
* Often, serve as primary contact to clients
* Liaise extensively with internal clients and Information Technology team members
* Lead meetings and conduct information gathering sessions with clients and internal resources
* Provide consulting services to clients throughout the engagement process and delivery stages on new initiatives (small to large of varying complexity)
* Communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners
* Influence decisions within and outside the organization.
* Microsoft Suite
* ADP Self Service Portal
* Various Web based tools
* Oracle ERP
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
* Project Management Certification(s) or equivalent experience
* Writing business and functional requirements documents
* Project Management Methodologies
* Payments Industry Experience (5+ years)
* Awareness of payment network regulations
* Exposure to debit card switching environment(s)
* Familiarity with ATMs and ATM networks
* Familiarity with settlement and reconciliation practices between settlement agents
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including MS-Project).
* Ability to effectively elicit, articulate, and write requirements documents
* Understanding of, and appreciation for, Software Development Lifecycle and Project Management methodologies
* Exceptional at interviewing with strong listening and observational skills
* Ability to categorize information into a coherent structure, which people will understand quickly, if not inherently
* Capable of documenting and/ or creating illustrations to describe and explain technical subject matter to non-technical audiences
* Capable of building effective relationships with clients and at all levels within our organization
* Ability to tolerate ambiguity while meeting deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Ability to prioritize and effectively manage issues and competing priorities; move with agility between tasks.
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Exceptional organizing, planning, process, documentation and time management skills
* Proven analytical, problem solving, research, and reporting skills
* Effective at team building and relationship management
* Able to effectively collaborate in a cross-functional team setting
* Flexible and adaptable to work in a change management-driven environment
* Able to work independently or with minimal supervision
* Effective at managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
* Able to influence others and negotiate effectively
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail
* Creative problem solver
* Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and commitment to quality
* Results oriented with a bias for action.
Location: U.S. in Frisco, TX