Our client in Florham Park, NJ has an immediate opening for an Enterprise Business Intelligence Project Manager for a 4 month assignment (temp to hire).
* Responsible for managing BI related projects from initiation to completion.
* Lead a project with different teams and be accountable for the success of the project.
* Be the project management expert and provide best practices advices to internal staffs and external vendors.
* Be the expert to make judgement in best methodologies, techniques and evaluation criteria on project management.
* Collecting new business requests and requirements with Data Analyst. Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements.
* Controlling and monitoring project activities, to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
* Preparing user documentation for end-user training.
* Supporting development deployment activities.
* Monitoring and summarizing progress of project(s) and preparing status reports.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in big data ecosystem and project management
* Ability to work independently with little guidance from manager
For more information, please contact email@example.com
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.