About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Forensic & Litigation Consulting
The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice at FTI Consulting provides multidisciplinary, independent dispute advisory, investigative, data acquisition/analysis and forensic accounting services to the global business and legal community. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny.
About The Opportunity
We are currently looking for a project manager to join our growing Cybersecurity team (www.fticybersecurity.com). The position involves supporting Pursuit and Engagement teams conducting cybersecurity proactive cybersecurity audits, cyber incident response, and complex cyber investigations. The practice gathers and analyzes critical information, enabling clients to make informed decisions, maximize opportunities, and protect assets. This role requires strong attention to detail and an interest in working in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
The role entails assisting practice and engagement leaders with:
* Scoping prospective new engagements
* Preparing budgets
* Drafting proposals and retention agreements
* Coordinating project staffing
* Handling matter set up, including determining rates at which work will be done, assessing the need for task codes, standardized narratives, et cetera.
* Tracking status of project activities to ensure objectives are met on time and within budget, including: understanding client expectations, sharing expectations with staff, monitoring weekly run rate, communicating with the engagement leader and client status of project against target timelines and budget, assessing the need for scope/budget expansion and documenting same with client approval
* Leading management of deliverables including: designing analyses to meet client expectations, anticipating client needs, summarizing findings, and performing quality control to ensure engagement success
* Collaborating across segments and practices as necessary to staff engagements and clearly communicate engagement responsibilities (goals, timelines) and budgets
* Serve as a liaison across the internal team and clients including leading client meetings, helping craft reports and presentations for client consumption, and support other client interactions
* Ensuring critical engagement issues are identified, escalated as necessary and resolved
* Reviewing/approving client invoices (as well as invoices for vendors/contractors working on projects)
* Assisting in collection of receivables as necessary
* Mentoring and coaching team members - providing feedback to encourage desired behaviors and results and to address areas for improvement
* Seeking process improvements that improve client service, streamline processes and/or improve margin
* Helping develop new business opportunities, including expanding services offered to clients
* Bachelor's degree
* 3+ years experience working in a professional services environment in a client service role or equivalent
* 2+ years experience leading teams and coaching people
* Experience with, or understanding of cybersecurity operations
* Ability to take initiative in a fast-paced, quickly growing, constantly changing business environment
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Ability to work effectively and professionally across segments and practices, as part of a team
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to make decisions and execute follow through
* Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
* Willingness to travel up to 30% at times
Position Classification: Exempt
About Fti Consulting
FTI Consulting is a business advisory firm.